The 2021 nomination period is now closed. Awardees will be announced in September.
- Nominators will submit their candidate for review via Google Form.
- Please refer to the How to Nominate page for information on how to submit a nomination.
- Director’s Award for Exceptional Achievement – Individual and Team Nominations
- Berkeley Lab Prize – Lifetime Achievement Award
- Nominations will be reviewed by the candidate’s/team’s Division. Nominations that are approved by the Division are then reviewed by the Lab Recognition Committee for pre-selection. For information on the review process, please refer to the Nomination Review Process page.
The names of the awardees are generally made public during the month of September.
Awardees will receive the monetary portion of the award in their September 13th (biweekly paid employees) or the October 1st (monthly paid employees) paycheck.
The Recognition Event is generally scheduled during the Fall.